Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Whats Happening..

Just an update..

Both Boys are now back to school and seem to enjoy the new school. They say they are making friends and I do not see them much while I am there working.

Wally got a job as a Corrections Deputy. Very good and we are excited. Will fill in more info once he signs the last of the paperwork.

I did my first true cutting lesson last week. I had a blast. Jewel did awesome for having the summer off due to my back. I also got to ride a well trained horse and what an enjoyment. Back did great with no pain the next day, inner thighs are screaming though..LOL
I am set up to be there every Thursday and the trainers would like me to go to a show with them. I am looking forward to it as that has been a dream for me. Still looking to win a buckle with my horse...

Also finished the summer term of college. Thank goodness I only took two classes. I got a B+ and a C. But I am happy with that C, as I did not pay attention to class length and it was an 8 week class while the other was an 11 week class. I checked in during week 7 and noticed I have nine papers due by the following Friday. I got all but one written, so I am happy with the C, could have been worst. Now I have a few weeks before Fall term and four classes...

Till next time,
Me

No comments: